Monday, April 26, 2010

The Colour Room Challenge

I decided to try out the Colour Room Challenge site.  The work on this site is out of this world.  I really loved the colour palette for this challenge.  I used some pics of DD which I thought would go well with the colours.  Used Prima & Websters pp's, Prima flowers, K&Co and Carolees for title, Martha Stewart punch & Pink Paislee b'fly stamp which I coloured.  Spent a bit of time hand cutting lots of pieces, but it was worth it, then finished off with some glimmermist. 


From Screen 2 Scrap Challenge

Aprils 'Little Miss Sunshine' criteria
Added criteria:

1) Must use yellow on the page, either the title, base cardstock or photo matt = 1 bonus point

2) Must use as part of your title 'Little Miss'....... or 'Little Master'....... Example: Little Miss Happy. Little Master Grumpy or Lille Miss Megan or Little Master Connor = 1 bonus point

3) **Movie Diva Demand** for an extra 3 bonus points.... give me either a car, truck, train or van somewhere on the page

This is also my first LO for FS2S.  I had fun with this.  This is an old pic of Luke at 2 years old.  I titled my LO Little Mr Curious as this describes Luke to a T.  At 16 he still loves to pull things apart to see how they work.  Loved the bright colours in the Sassafrass papers, they are fab for children's pages.

A few LO's 

Some LO's from the last 6 months.

These are some LO's of Luke with a bit of a grungy feel.

A Scrap the Girls LO of Brittany.  Used a bit of hand stitching and stamping on this LO.

An old pic of Luke at a few weeks old.  Picked out the colours from my dress and used gorgeous Prima papers.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your entry for the "Colour Room" is truly magnificent, those photos are just gorgeous and your papers and embellies perfect.

    ReplyDelete