Monday, May 3, 2010

Colour Room Palette #4

New challenge for The Colour Room.  This was a gorgeous colour palette to work with.  This is a photo of Luke which I love.  I painted the background on Kraft c/s & used WRMK, MME & Pink Paislee pp's, Prima flowers and bling, Chatterbox & Daisy D's embellies, pom pom ribbon, mesh & /Grace Taylor b'fly stamp.

Kraft It Up Challenge

This is my first challenge for Kraft it up.  This site always uses kraft c/s with a twist.  This month was kraft c/s with a monochromatic colour scheme.  I used blues tones which I thought would go well with this pic of Brittany.  The pp's are  Autumn Leaves, Basic Grey & Creative Imagination,  Martha Stewart punches, Prima & MM embellies, b'fly stamp and hand cut the Basic Grey floral paper.

Black with 2 Challenge

This was also my 1st challenge for Black with 2.  The May challenge was predominantly black with red and white.  You had to have flourishes & hearts.  I used Kaisercraft Sakura pp's with Cricut flourishes and title which I glimmermisted.  The hearts were 2 pins to which I added beads and poked them into the Prima flower, added a doily with a rubon and some lace threaded with stitched ribbon.  I changed this photo of Brittany to black and white.

Challenge Heaven - May Colour Challenge

The May colour challenge was black grey and orange, which was perfect for the Basic Grey Ambrosia pp's.   You also had to have ribbon.  This is a pic of my Manx cat Millie in the garden... so cute.



3 comments:

  1. stunning LOs love them all cathy, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, love your colour room layout, those colours were perfect for your photo.

    You've been busy!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts such great colours

    ReplyDelete