Monday, December 17, 2012

Zeus & Zoe - Sparkle & Shine

Hi Girls,

I found this gorgeous rustic Christmas tree whilst shopping last week and decided it would be perfect to alter as the centrepiece for my table this year.  I went with the Sparkle and Shine Christmas theme for this month's challange at Zeus and Zoe... details HERE... 
To decorate my rustic tree I used some lovely ribbon and vintage buttons from my Zeus and Zoe kit.

 Some vintage music paper which also came in my kit was used to cover the star, which I topped with a spray of gold glittered berries and leaves. 


Pop on over to Marivic's Etsy Shop to see all her gorgeous goodies!! Marivic will also make kits to order.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic Xmas tree Cathy!!! Very original !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh *gasp* Cathy! How fantastic is that!
    Love what you did with it - its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your rustic christmas, it would look lovely at the table, Wishing you a merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this looks truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy this is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!! what a gorgeous treee!!! you are an inspiration!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy, this looks amazing, it will definitely be a feature on your table this year...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievably gorgeous! Love the rustic feel and look to it..Amazing!!

    Thanks Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty and creative! such an adorable Christmas tree!
    Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, Cathy! wishing you all the best! ♥

    ReplyDelete