Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kaisercraft True Romance - 6" Paper Pad

Hi Ladies,
Only 6 days until the Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo.  Hope to see some of you there.  If  I'm not in the classroom you might catch me at the Craft Queen stand, so pop in and say hello.

New in Store
One of the new ranges for Kaisercraft called True Romance is available in store at Craft Queen.  I have used the 6" paper pad and Collectables to create a LO and card, then used some Craft Queen goodies for my embellishments.

Perfect in Every Way
I have torn the 6" papers and layered with ribbons, trims and collectables, then accented with random pearl embellishments.  The background paper is from my stash.  I altered the background with a Prima mask, gesso and mists, and then layered some torn washi tape around the edges.
Craft Queen Product:
Kaisercraft True Romance 6" paper pad
Kaisercraft True Romance Collectables
Crafters Workshop mini honeycomb stencil
large bronze doily charm
pink daisy washi tape
turquoise lace washi tape
satin seam binding pink
2.5cm pink satin ribbon
pale peach mini rosette ribbon with pearl
pearl heart large white
pearl round small white
pearl flower trim small
cream and jute wavy ribbon
wooden large double flower button
Ranger gesso white

Cherish
I chose soft green tones for this card and accented in white.  The only item from my stash is the Martha Stewart doily diecut.
Craft Queen Product:
Kaisercraft True Romance 6" paper pad
Kaisercraft True Romance Collectables
Martha Stewart lace doily punch
rosette ribbon mini white
paper blossoms ice blue 1.7cm
Bakers Twine seafoam
Pearl flower trim large white

Thanks so much for stopping by.


7 comments:

  1. Oh la la, they are such gorgeous, romantic creations! Really love the elegant feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO these are both sooo beautiful.. a touch of romance and femininity too.. love the papers.. and I hope to say Hi to you this time at brissy!! and I definitely will be going by the craft queen stand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waouh....so beautiful!!!!
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs from france

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, beautiful page ! Love how you have altered the background with the mask and then layered all those pretty papers and flowers on top. Gorgeous ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so beautiful CAthy!! I love your LO and congrats on it being the banner at Paper People

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely stunning! So lovely to have met you the other night x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy, I´m in love with your layout! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete