Monday, July 21, 2014

Kaisercraft July DT Reveal - Pitter Patter Collection

Hi Everyone,


So excited to share my first Kaisercraft Design Team post for the week using the beautiful new "Pitter Patter" range.  I have created 5 projects with this adorable range so it's going to be a bit of a lengthy post, so bear with me!!  Make sure you pop in to the Kaisercraft Blog and Kaiercraft FB site   to see all the gorgeous creations from our super talented Design Team.

"Baby Girl" - Layout
Found this old baby pic of Brittany which I managed to crop and tweak until I was reasonably happy.  She does look so cute here and her little romper matches perfectly with the papers.

Had a play with the background on this LO. I started  by fussy cutting the hexagons and applied them diagonally across my page.  I  randomly stamped over the hexagons using a Kaisercraft texture stamp, then masked the doily template using gesso and finished off with mist splats.
To create the embellishments I have used some of the collectables with the the diecuts from the matching paper pad, then used pearls to accent the embellishments.

Kaisercraft Products: P1550 Newborn, P1547 Special Delivery, P1549 Baby Cakes | CD101 Cardstock - Coconut Weave | SS246 Girl Sticker Sheet | CT798 Girl Collectables | PP942 Paper Pad | F644 Mini Paper Blooms - coconut | T401 Template - Doily | SB786 Pearls - Rose | CS892 Stamp - Cherish | FL516 Wood Flourish - Love You
Other: Metal Die, Texture Paste, Mists, Inks, Border Punch


"2 Months" - Layout
Luke is almost 21 now and trying to find nice pics of him as a baby isn't easy, but I did come across this photo of Luke at 2 months which was taken by my BIL who isn't too bad with a camera.
I layered serveral of the pp's here which I tore, fussy cut and punched to add a bit of dimension.  To frame the photo I layered some of the collectables and one of the labels from the pp's, and highlighted with a bit of bling and one of the paper blooms, which I altered by removing the centre and flattening out, then adding a fabric brad.
Couldn't go past using one of the Kaisercraft templates (diamonds) on my background, which I spritzed with mist and then stamped over the top with the Kaisercraft script stamp. 

Kaisercraft Products: P1551 Tiny Bundle, P1552 Peek a Boo, P1546 Precious Gift | SS247 Boy Sticker Sheet | CT799 Boy Collectables | PP942 Paper Pad | F631 Paper Blooms - Seabreeze  | T611 Template - Diamonds | RS 465 Rhinestone Flourish - Lagoon | CS752 Stamp - Script 
Other: Texture Paste, Mists, Inks, Border Punch, Fabric Brad


"Baby Girl" - Card
This range is perfect for creating quick and easy baby cards using the paper pad and matching collectables.
Pitter Patter - Girl Card rs


Kaisercraft Products: P1553 Bundle of Joy | SS246 Girl Sticker Sheet | CT798 Girl Collectables | PP942 Paper Pad | SB701 Rhinestones - Soft Pink
Other:  Inks

"Baby Boy"- Card   
Pitter Patter - Boy Card rs


Kaisercraft Products: P1554 Little Feet | CT799 Boy Collectables | PP942 Paper Pad | SB713 Pearls - Pearl 
Other:  Inks

"Shh.. Baby Sleeping" - Beyond the Page
I remember receiving one of these door hangers when Luke was a baby and thought I would recreate my own version.  I used a template cut with my Sillhouette Cameo to create my hanger, but Kaisercraft have quite a few different styles available to purchase.
Pitter Patter - door hanger rs

Kaisercraft Products: P1553 Bundle of Joy, P1549 Baby Cakes | SS246 Girl Sticker Sheet | CT798 Girl Collectables  | AS5254 Alpha Sticker Sheet - Natural | EM927 Lace Pack- Cream
Other:  Inks, Chipboard Sheet

Thanks so much for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. These projects are simply beautiful, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking forward to seeing what you will create with the kaiser ranges and these are exceptional.. really love your designs and how you have used the papers and enhanced your back grounds.. beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...these are all sooo cute - specially love the top one....maybe 'cos we're a boy heavy household, I get attracted to the girly stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is just adorable. I have just managed to find a couple of these papers here and want to use them for my babies :) love the fussy cutting and the layers. The backgrounds are just gorgeous Cathy.

    ReplyDelete