Sunday, September 21, 2014

Manor House Creations - Beautiful You Layout

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a layout created for Manor House Creations using the gorgeous "Beautiful You" collection of pattern papers and flowers from the Winter 2014 Collection.
To create the background I tore the yellow "In My Thoughts" pp diagonally, then backed it with the pink side of the "Fresh and New" pp.  I masked over the top using a floral stencil design and modelling paste.  Once dry, I misted with water and randomly added dabs of mimosa IZink, then spritzed with water again to created a watercolour effect.  I dried off and repeated with the geranium IZink.
I have used one of the Journal spots from the "Journal Sheet" pp, which I cut down into a banner to create my title, then lightly swiped the edges with gesso.
You would probably all know that I love to fussy cut.  Here I have fussy cut some of the roses from the pp's to tuck in amongst my flower clusters.  

I also fussy cut the clock section from the "Fresh and New" pp to make a little cluster down the side of my photo.

MHC Papers:  Beautiful You Collection - In My Thoughts, Fresh and New, Journal sheet
MHC Flowers: Oh So Pretty - pink, Country Roses - cerise, Frilly Roses - ivory, Country Estate - lemon, Sweeties, Darling
Other Product: Artistcellar stencil, mesh, IZink - jasmine, mimosa and geranium, gesso, modelling paste, Viva crackle paste, Scrapmatts chipboard, crochet doily

Thanks so much for stopping by.






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, pretty, unique...this lay-out is all of that! I just love the softness of it and the beautiful dreamy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the textures colors and of course the flowers! Really lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Cathy,so much to look at .Trish

    ReplyDelete