Monday, December 8, 2014

Kaisercraft DT - Sandy Toes Collection

Hi All,
This week I have 3 new Kaisercraft Collections to share.  First up for the week I will be sharing my projects created using the gorgeous "Sandy Toes" Collection.  This range has a beachy theme in blue, aqua, cream and brown tones and is perfect for all those beach holiday photos, and with the Summer holidays here, I can see this range will be an absolute favourite.

"Enjoying the Sunshine" Layout
I have had a seashell collection in my stash for quite some time, and have always meant to use them on a beachy LO, and "Sandy Toes" is just the thing.  

 I am loving the new Kaisercraft Decorative Dies and the large flourish is gorgeous.  I decided it would look great as waves as part of my large cluster.
The Bubble Template is a perfect fit for your beach/water themed LO's.  Here I have used the template with opaque texture flakes... love this stuff!!
Kaisercraft now has 12x12 corrugated cardboard sheets.  I have torn off a section of the sheet and altered the edges with glitter glass as the background for my photo.

Kaisercraft Product:  Sandy Toes - P1704 Sea Shells, P1706 Flip Flops, SS267 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT814 Collectables, CB153 12x12 Corrugated Cardboard Sheets, DD702 Decorative Dies - Large Flourish, T605 Template - Bubbles, CS836 Clear Texture Stamp - Chicken Wire
Other Product: Shells, Charms, Ink, Muslin, Opaque Flakes medium, Glitter Glass

"Summer Memories" Layout
When I saw the reverse side of the Seashells pp, it called out to me to be fussy cut.  I quite liked the effect of it swirling around my photo. 


I was drawn to the smaller bubble mask from the Quarters Template, but this time used glass bead gel medium.  I love the way it catches the light.  

Kaisercraft Product:  Sandy Toes - P1702 Sunshine,  P1704 Sea Shells, P1706 Flip Flops, P1710 Waves, PS379 Specialty Paper - Postcard, SS267 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT814 Collectables, CS200 Clear Stamp Set, CB152 12x12 Cork Sheets, T613 Template - Quarters, IP723 Ink Pad - Vintage, T303 Foam Tape,
Other Product: Glitter Gel Medium, Ink, Mists

"Summer Snapshots" Altered Frame
I came across this cute photo frame, which made me think of a beach hut.  I covered the frame with the reverse of the Surf pp which has a weatherboard look and the Surfboard pp.  
Couldn't go past adding a little netting and seashells and the sand was created by using Flowersoft in a sandy colour.   


Kaisercraft Product:  Sandy Toes - P1703 Surf, P1708 Surfboard, P1710 Waves, PP957 Paper Pad, SS267 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT814 Collectables, IP723 Ink Pad - Vintage, T303 Foam Tape,
Other Product:  Flowersoft, Shells, Netting

"Birthday Wishes" Card
Create quick and easy cards with the matching Collectables and Paper Pad.


Kaisercraft Product:   Paper Pad, SS267 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT814 Collectables, EM406 Mix and Match String Natural, RS418 Sparklets - Sea Breeze, IP723 Ink Pad - Vintage, CD512 Card Pack C6 - Kraft,T303 Foam Tape
Other Product:  Charm, Mists

"Sandy Toes" Collection



Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection for our Summer time! LOOOVE what you've done with the hut frame....looks fabulous & I adore the shells cluster on the top one, too......that corrugated board looks fabulous to use, I reckon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo these are a favourite of mine too, looking forward to creating with them... Love how you have used them here, the layouts look wonderful and the beach hut is so cute, and love the card too... Happy December!

    ReplyDelete