Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kaisercraft DT - NEW Chase Rainbows Collection


Hi everyone... today I am sharing my DT creations for Kaisercraft using this month's new vibrant and funky "Chase Rainbows" collection.

“Hello Happiness” Layout
 I loved creating with all the gorgeous colours in this range.  For my first layout, I couldn't go past fussy cutting the gorgeous doilies from the specialty paper  It's a bit difficult to see in the photos but they have a lovely gloss finish.  I can't remember the last time I stitched on a page, so I dusted off my stash of embroidery threads and stitched some vibrant orange to add a bit of interest to my paper doilies.
OMG how fabulous is Kaisercraft's new lattice die!!  I think you will be seeing quite a bit of this one on my creations!  I cut it out in 2 different pp's and used some of the inserts to create contrast to the lattice diecut.



Kaiser Product: Chase Rainbows - Paper – P1807 Shade, P1811 Light, P1814 Ablaze, PS403 Speciality Paper – Ombre, SS280 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CT825 Collectables, CC213 Clear Stamp Set, KM110 Kaisermist – Pink, Decorative Dies - DD709 Lattice C6, DD101 Lacey Borders,  CS151 Texture Stamp – Tiny Dot, RS408 Sparklets – Crystal, Ink Pads – IP729 Tangello, IP734 Red, T303 Foam Tape
Other Product:  paper doilies, embroidery thread

“This Life Is Pretty Amazing” Layout
On my 2nd LO I had a play with the new pink Kaisermist and the Damask Template to create my background and tie in with the fussy cut lacey doilies from the specialty paper and the lacey doily sticker from the 12x12 matching sticker sheet
 I also used the lace doily from the stamp set to add some depth to my masked background, and painted some torn strips of the corrugated cardboard to add a bit of texture.
Kaiser Product: Chase Rainbows - Paper – P1806 Hue, P1808 Tint, P1813 Tinge, P1814 Ablaze, PS403 Speciality Paper – Ombre, SS280 12x12 Sticker Sheet, CS213 Clear Stamp Set, KM110 Kaisermist – Pink, CB153 Corrugated Cardboard Sheets, T602 Template – Damask, KC001 Paint – White, IP727 Ink – Lagoon, T303 Foam Tape, DM-1MM2M32 Derivan Matisse Light Modelling Paste 250ml

“Enjoy the Little Things” Card
More new delicious dies from Kaisercraft.  To jazz up my card I used the Stained Glass, Rolled Roses and Birds and Butterflies as well as the Lacey Borders Decorative Dies from a previous release,

Kaiser Product: Chase Rainbows – PP967 Paper Pad,  SS280 12x12 Sticker Sheet,  CT825 Collectables, Decorative Dies – DD708 Stained Glass, DD710 Rolled Flowers, DD110 Birds and Butterflies, DD101 Lacey Borders, RS408 Sparklets – Crystal, IP729 Ink – Tangello,  CD511 C6 Card Pack – White, KC001 Paint – White, T303 Foam Tape
Other Product:  glitter

“Altered Address Book” BTP
Lastly I altered a little address book which has been sitting in my stash.  This was quick and easy using a bitt of pp, a few collectables, a sticker border and printed tape to cover the spine,  then finished off with some alpha stickers and a mini paper bloom to jazz up the layered butterfly.

Kaiser Product: Chase Rainbows – Paper – P1806 Hue, PS403 Speciality Paper – Ombre, SS280 12x12 Sticker Sheet,  CT825 Collectables, F656 Mini Paper Blooms – Fuchsia, PT Printed Tape – Pink Damask, AS252 Alpha Stickers – White
Other Product:  address book

Kaisercraft Chase Rainbows Collection



Thanks so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, that lay-out is just gorgeous! You do girly really well! I also love the pretty address book that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful! Wonderful use of this paper range! So pretty! Love the dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all adorable- & the top one --- WOW!!! You have showcased those doilies & the die cut soooo well:):)

    ReplyDelete