Friday, June 5, 2015

Kaisercraft 2015-2016 Design Team and new Secret Garden Collection

Hi Everyone,

I'm so very excited to share that I have been selected as a Kaisercraft Design Team member for another year!!  I had so much fun creating with all their gorgeous product this year and can't wait to share and inspire you with my creations for the upcoming year.  Take a look at all the super-talented artists who were selected to be part of this amazing Design Team.  I'm sure you will be blownaway and so inspired when you see what they have in store using Kaisercraft's fabulous range of  papers and products.

Kaisercraft 2015-2016 Design Team

Australia
Anita Bownds
Collette Mitrega
Amanda Baldwin
Cathy Cafun
Alison Bevis
Belinda Spencer
Sonia Thomason
Leonie Neal-Dawson
Alicia McNamara
Adriana Bolzon (challenges and tutorials)

Russia
Julia Akanina
Alena Grinchuk
Evgenia K

Poland
Anna Zaprzelska

Norway
Kirsten Hyde

Today I have my projects to share created with the 1st new range for this month... the beautiful and oh so pretty "Secret Garden" Collection!!

 “Love With All Your Heart” Layout
 Really loved creating with this collection of pretty papers in pink, green and blue tones.  I decided to go for a soft and dreamy look by adding a white background and masking with the Leaves Template in white, then colour-washing the background using peach and pink Kaisermists and letting them blend together in some areas.   I then flicked white Kaiser paint (mixed with a little water) over the masking and once dry randomly stamped with the Vintage Fence texture stamp
To add a little dimension to my flowers, I glued some microbeads to the centres.

Kaiser Product: Secret Garden - Paper – P1845 Prairie, P1849 Ivy, P1850 Roses, P1853 Path, CT828 Collectables, CD101 Cardstock – Coconut Weave, KM107 Kaisermist – Peach, KM110 Kaisermist – Pink, T604 Template - Leaves, CS155 Texture Stamp – Edges, CS835 Texture Stamp – Vintage Fence, KC001 Kaisercolour – White, T303 Foam Tape
Other Product:  DM-1MM2M32 Derivan Matisse Light Modelling Paste, microbeads, doilies, ink

“You are So Special To Me” Layout
Kept the same theme as my first LO and went for a soft and dreamy.   I find that I tend to cut up the Specialty Papers rather than leave them whole,  This way You can use them over multiple projects... giving you great value.  Here I have used one of the gorgeous Specialty Paper Diecut Doiles as the base for my photo and cut it into 2 pieces, but have used both pieces on the one LO this time.  I lightly sanded the edges to create some softness.
I have quite a few paper blooms in my stash.  They are fabulous to use as they are, but you can give the flowers dimension, by folding them in half, then quarters, and adding some stamens to poke up through the centres. 
  
Kaiser Product: Secret Garden - Paper – P1846 Wildflower, P1853 Path, PS409 Speciality Paper – Blossom, CT828 Collectables, SS283 12x12 Sticker Sheet, KM110 Kaisermist – Pink, T620 Template – Flora Quarters, CS153 Texture Stamp – Hession, F657 Mini Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss, F614 Paper Flowers – Baby Blue, EM930 Pearl Brad – Pearl, T303 Foam Tape
Other Product:  DM-1MM2M32 Derivan Matisse Light Modelling Paste, microbeads, stamens, ink

 “So Very Grateful” Card

Kaiser Product: Secret Garden - Paper – P1850 Roses, PP970 Paper Pad, CT828 Collectables, SS283 12x12 Sticker Sheet, DD709 Decorative Die – Lattice C6, CS153 Texture Stamp – Tiny Dot, SB713 Pearls – Pearl, CD511 Card Pack C6 – White, T303 Foam Tape
Other Product:  ink

“Easel” Card
Kaisercraft have a brand new product called  Card Creations  You can easily flip, cut and fold your way to the PERFECT card every time!! There are 8 brand new designs in the range that vary from edges to making a full flip card!   On this card I have used the "Square Bracket Card Flip" created with the Paper Pad and matching Collectables.
Kaiser Product: Secret Garden - Paper – P1853 Path, PP970 Paper Pad, CT828 Collectables, CS217 Stamp Set, DD133  Card Creations - Square Bracket Card Flip, SB786 Pearls – Rose, CD501 Card Pack Square – White, T303 Foam Tape
Other Product:  ink

Square Bracket Flip Card Creation Die

Kaisercraft "Secret Garden" Collection
Thanks so much for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Woohooot, huge congrats! I knew you would make it, because you always do the most amazing work for Kaisercraft! These lay-outs and cards are no exception. This collection was definitely made for you: you made the most gorgeous feminine projects with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be back on the team again! I wish you a wonderful year ahead!! These creations are gorgeous! I got these papers the,other day and look forward to creating with them.. They are so pretty! Love the cards too, the dies look like they are amazing to use! Have a lovely weekend.. Maybe I will see you at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty range, and you've really used it to perfection.....congrats on being on the team for another year...& I must say, the doilies look super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfection plus, great to see you on the team again :)

    ReplyDelete