Saturday, September 16, 2017

Live Your Dreams - Dusty Attic DT

Hi Dusty Attic Crafters,
Today I am sharing my project for the month created with gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard and stencil designs.

"Live Your Dreams"
I was going through all the new Dusty Attic chippie designs and have to say that I am loving the new Mini Tabs.  I was drawn to the Day Dreamer tab from the Mini Tabs #3 and was inspired to create this Shabby Chic/Romantic layout.

To create my background I first coated with Clear Gesso, then applied Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Oxide.  Once dry, I used the Damask #2 Stencil Design with Modeling Paste and finally stamped over my background with Kaisercraft script stamp in a soft grey ink.
To add depth to my layers I cut apart the Floral Corners and Corner Swirl #1 chipboard pieces which I layered with flowers and lace.

The chipboard pieces were altered by coating with gesso, then whilst wet adding embossing powder and heat setting.  I highlighted the embossing with Metallic Pastes in Cornflower Blue and Jade, then added Prills to my flower centres.
The Mini Words #1 chippies were used to create my title and were altered with Lindys Pearl embossing powder, then coating with Champagne Ice Metallic Lustre.
How fabulous are the new Mini Tabs!!  I altered the day dreamer tab by coating with ink, then highlighting the edges with Metallic Pastes in Cornflower Blue and Champagne Ice.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

 Dusty Attic Product Used

Other Product Used
Studio Light pp
Prima Flowers
Manor House Creations Flowers
Prills - Sage Advice
Prima Modeling Paste, Clear Gesso
Lindys embossing powders - Green Gold, Magic Moon Pearls
Stampendous embossing powder - blue
Decoart Metallic Lustre - Champagne Ice
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue
Viva Inka Gold - Jade
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Script
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - Broken Glass
Memento Ink - London Fog
Mixed Media Ink - Patina
Mini Alpha Stickers
Lace flowers

Happy Crafting
Cathy xx


4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous lay-out! I really love the monochromatic blue colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout I love all the blue colors and fabulous chipboard and stencilling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and love all the chipboards too , big hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy My name is Anna and I work for Pion Design AB. I was hoping to get in touch with you. So if you have the time, please send me an e-mail: anna@piondesign.se
    Wishing you a fine day and looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete