Monday, October 16, 2017

Dusty Attic - Capture This Moment - New Release Chipboard

Hello Dusty Attic crafters,
Today I am sharing a layout created with a few of the gorgeous new release chipboard and stencil designs from The Dusty Attic.

It felt like Christmas had come early when I received my DT parcel last week, so many beautiful new designs.. Halloween, gorgeous scrolls, foliage and lots of new titles!!!

"Capture This Moment"
I was drawn to one of the beautiful new scroll chippies Iron Garnish #3 when creating my layout this month, which I layered with a new release chipboard title "Capture This Moment".
To create my background, I stenciled with the new release Damask Stencil using Faber Castell Whipped Spackle. Once almost dry (slightly tacky) I rubbed over with mauve mica powder and brushed off the excess to make the design pop.

I also also used the new Chicken Wire stencil with White Frost Metallic Lustre Paste.  Once dry, I randomly stamped over in grey with Kaisercraft Script stamp, then flicked over with white Kaisermist to soften.
To alter my chipboard pieces, I first coated with gesso, making sure to rub the gesso into the etched typewritten words on the title piece.  Next I applied liquid pearls in various colours, dabbing on with my finger to create texture.  I used mauve ink on the typewritten word, which I applied by lightly swiping over the top of the gesso.  The Capture part of the title was coated with white Liquid Pearls, then swiped over the Coral Metallic Lustre paste.
Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Other Product Used
49 and Market Country Life, 13Arts pp's
Decoart Metallic Lustre - White Frost, Coral
Kaisercraft Background Stamp - Script
Liquid Pearls - White, Seafoam, Purple
Faber Castell Whipped Spackle
Prima Gesso
Kaisercraft Mist - White
Mica Powder - Mauve
Ranger Archival Ink - Watering Can
Versamagic mauve ink
Happy Crafting
Cathy xx




2 comments:

  1. I really love the feminine and romantic look of your lay-out. Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is gorgeous, I love the new chippies you have used!!

    ReplyDelete