Saturday, September 4, 2010

Be True to Yourself


Challenge Heaven - Number Challenge

Thought I better get cracking on my challenges for this month as I had a slow one last month.

This is my take on the challenge.  The criteria was 1 photo, 2 ribbons, 3 pp's and a 4 word title.

I thought I would use this recent pic of Luke.  Decided to use paint again... can't help myself... it's my fav thing at the moment. Used Prima and 2 different Bo Bunny pp's, some red and black ribbon and my 4 word title is "Be True to Yourself".  Decided to emboss the blue BB paper with a Sizzix folder for a bit of texture and used black paint & bubble wrap  and some distressing on the Prima paper then machine stitched the corner of the red BB paper.  Finished off with a few layered embellies.

Thanks for stopping by :)


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy, wow you look like you have a willing particpant too, I love your latest tresnd with the paint, looks so teen grungish (is that a word!) and I always love your awesome colour combinations. Great work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete