Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's a Big One - Scrapmatts In the Garden

Hi Girls,

Be prepared.. this is a biggie as I went a little crazy with my yummy new chippies from my Scrapmatts DT parcel and created quite a few cards and 2 LO's.   In The Garden is this month's theme and I went to town, cause you all know how much I love flowers and butterflies!!  Pop on over to Scrapmatts and check out the new chippies available and while you're there why not have a lookie loo at the gallery and be blown away by all the beautiful creations.

In the Garden
Just received some gorgeous papers from Meg's Garden in the mail, which are the perfect for this month's theme.  Had a play with some mediums and stamping on this LO.  I used the Ornate Frame 08 (CB6010) to draw the eye to the flower photo and added one of Scrapmatts chippie Butterflies 03 (CB4010) which I layered with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.



Springtime Beauty
Again some gorgeous pp's from Meg's Garden with lots of fussy cutting, gesso and stamping.  I used some of the new Fern Leaves 01 (CB1155) in amongst my fussy cutting, some sweet Butterflies 18 (CB1028) and I cut down the Floral Frame 01 (CB6012) to tuck under my photo.  I also used one of the fab new Name Plates 01 (CB1148) in my title, and tucked in amongst the flowers is a gorgeous clock charm from my2angels.




For You
More new lovely chippies here on this card with the Words 05 (CB1156), Words 05 (CB1157), Leaf Spray 01 (CB1146) and the Baskets 02 (CB4081).  Had fun creating this sweet card and went with a bit of fussy cutting of some Websters paper to fill the cute basket then added the inked leaf sprays.  I decided to emboss the basket before inking to give it a bit more texture, and finished off by using the words as my greeting.  



Twins Birthday Cards
January is a big month for birthdays as Brittany had birthdays for her girlfriends which are twins and triplets and they love receiving one of my handmade cards.  I decided on some fun and bright pp's and used the Butterflies 19 (CB1045).  I left them raw (mist white) and backed them with pp then added a little bling. 



Triplets Birthday Cards
Had three 18th birthday cards to make here and again went for some fun brights with black highlights.  I used the Dragonflies 04 (CB1036), Microchips 17 (MC1025) and Flourishes 04 (CB1003), which I inked and blinged. 




OK that's it for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by :))


12 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE them all Cathy. You have outdone yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you've been so busy with beautiful creations! Love all the fussy cutting, and the chipboard is fabulous detail! Love Springtime and that chair in your garden is gorgeous!! All stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzas!!! Cathy these are awesome! So super pretty - in a style that's totally your own! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cathy love your layouts!! they are just so so gorgeous. and love the depth to them!
    those megs garden papers look lovely.... now where can i get some of these from???

    ReplyDelete
  5. All stunners Cathy - love the Springtime one - soo elegant. How your hand after all that fussy cutting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sigh. So beautiful Cathy. I get lost in your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful Cathy! Your work is always so uniquely you and very inspiring!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, these are sensational Cathy. I especially love the first one, so very inspiring. Thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous creations Cathy. I love how you have used Denice's paper from Meg's Garden. What is that stamp with the blossoms you have used on your first page, and what have you done with it ? I noticed it on one of you LO you did for the Color Room as well, it's beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI.. these are all so lovely and so beautifully colorful and designed wonderfully.. always love seeing what you have been up, the cards are amazing... gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes yes yes !!!!I want some .. they are delish .. and your work showcases them perfectly .... that first one is soooooooooooooooooo spectacular ... I love them all but that first page is to die for .. such rich deep velvety colors ... awesome work Cathy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, you do such stunning work Cathy!! Love all the gorgeous details and those cards are so sweet :))xx

    ReplyDelete