Monday, October 7, 2013

Manor House Creations News!! and OUAS DT Call

Hi Ladies,

I have some news I can now share and I'm so excited!!!  I am now a Contributing Artist for Manor House Creations.  I will have my 1st reveal later on in the month, but in the meantime here are a few of my creations using some of their gorgeous flowers.

Check out the link HERE and be inspired by all the beautiful creations from our super-talented Design Team.










Once Upon A Sketch DT Call

I have details to share if you would like to apply for the Design Team at Once Upon a Sketch.   Being on this DT has been the most wonderful experience for me and I will be so sad to say goodbye at the end of December.  If you have ever thought about applying for a Design Team, don't be shy and just give it a go!!  Click on the link HERE for further details on the callout, at the OUAS blog site.

Good Luck!!


Thanks so much for stopping by.




10 comments:

  1. Well done on your MH role, you use flowers so very well!! beautiful layouts here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cathy and all of your layouts are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cathy.......I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations. Love these beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats love your design's Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Awesome news! Yay! Love your work here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you my friend, and these works of art are real standouts , pure magic x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! Congrats! Each of these is absolutely gorgeous..I just love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Cathy! You are perfect for the team and your flower 'work' is always spot on! Gorgeous layouts! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Congratulations on your MHC gig Cathy! Chiming in with the other ladies, all of your above projects are truely amazing! such a diverse array of gorgeous colours and details, absolutely fantastic work! Love how you have cut out the centre panel in the first one, the pops of yellow. The mini canvas is soooo sweet! and the second LO, how cool is that with the silhouetted photos and the striking red/black. The third one is beautiful and soft, just so romantic with the pink. Perfect match of colours with Luke's suit in the last one, so so beautiful with the purple/blue and the golden yellow. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are working magic with those gorgeous flowers Cathy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete