Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Kaisercraft DT- October - Cute Christmas, Whimsical Fairies and Shabby Chic Florals


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my October post with this month’s 3 new gorgeous releases from Kaisercraft. We have Holly Jolly which is a fun and fabulous Christmas collection, a gorgeous shabby chic floral collection called Ma Cherie and last but definitely not least Fairy Dust, a pretty and whimsical fairy collection in beautiful aquas and mauves.

MA CHERIE COLLECTION
To start I have a LO, card and  BTP projects created with the gorgeous “Ma Cherie” range.  For those of you who like a rustic shabby chic feel to your projects, this is the collection for you, with beautiful florals, damasks and weathered pp’s in soft pinks, greys and cream with touches of black and burgundy.

“I Love You to the Moon and Back”

For this LO I chose the pink and burgundy shades from the range and added a touch of the golden brown to tie in with the wooden flourishes.  The background “Glamour” pp was stamped with the vintage fence texture stamp then flicked with antique bronze Kaisermist and a touch of burgundy mist. Over the stamped area I applied the Stained Glass decorative die, which I cut into several pieces, making sure they would still be visible after adding my layered elements.
I framed my photo with collectables, stickers and fussy cut elements layered in with the cranberry paper blooms which I pulled apart and one of the pretty lace doilies.  To finish off I distressed and teared a few of my background edges and backed with the golden brown “Fine” pp.

Kaisercraft Product: Ma Cherie - Paper - P1956 Dainty, P1959 Frilly, P1960 Fine, P1961 Glamour | CT841 Collectables | SS297 12x12 Sticker Sheet | DD708 Decorative Die – Stained Glass | KM1 Kaisermist – Antique Gold | FL542 Wooden Flourish – Ornamental Borders | F638 Paper Blooms – Cranberry | CS835 Texture Stamp – Vintage Fence | EM406 String Natural | EM950 Crochet Doily Cream Flower | T331 Sanding Block | IP719 Ink Pad – Black | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product:  wooden button, twine, mist, ink

 “Thank You” Card

A pretty card created with a few base layers from the Paper Pad, a touch of fussy cutting, then using the Wooden Frame with collectables for my greeting.  A little bit of mist and you’re done.

Kaisercraft Product: Ma Cherie - PP982 6.5” Paper Pad | CT841 Collectables | KM110 Kaisermist – Pink | FL305 Wooden Flourish – Frames | F656 Mini Paper Blooms – Fuchsia | CD507 Card Pack Square – Baby Pink | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product:  corner punch

Script Heart – Adore – BTP

This lovely BTP project was created for CHA.  A great way to make a quick and easy handmade gift for someone special.

Kaisercraft Product: Ma Cherie – Paper – P1953 Darling, P1958 Fancy | CT841 Collectables | SB2344 BTP – Script Heart – Adore | CS892 Texture Stamp – Cherish | EM931 Pearl Brads – Latte | SB789 Pearls – Chino | KC002 Kaisercolour – Antique White | T322 PVA Craft Glue | T303 Foam Tape

FAIRY DUST COLLECTION
The new Fairy Dust collection is so pretty and just perfect for a gorgeous girly page or card for the fairy princess in your family.

“Dream Magic Believe” 

I adore the aqua, mauve and white colour palette of this beautiful collection… so fresh and oh so pretty!!
Created a soft and dreamy LO by highlighting the mauves and aqua pp’s with white accents, flowers and masking.  I altered the paper blooms by removing the centres and replacing with stamens.  You can reuse the centre flower as a rosebud.

Kaisercraft Product: Fairy Dust - Paper – P1963 Sparkly, P1964 Magic Wand, P1965 Enchanted, P1969 Fairy Wishes | CT842 Collectables | SS298 12x12 Sticker Sheet | CD101 Cardstock – Coconut Weave | DD337 Decorative Die – Words Dream Magic Believe | EF214 Embossing Folder – Leaves | T614 Template – Moroccan Lattice | KM105 Kaisermist - Turquoise | Paper Blooms – F627 Coconut, F631 Sea Breeze | EM930 Pearl Brads – Pearl | T331 Sanding Block | IP726 Ink Pad – Island | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product:  DM-1MM2M10 Derivan Gesso, stamens, paper doily, crackle medium

“Butterfly” Card

I used the new Framed Butterfly Embossing Folder to create this sweet card, by embossing in 3 different pp’s from the Paper Pad.  I sanded back the base to highlight the embossing, then cut out and sanded the butterflies from the other 2 pp’s, which I layered with foam tape to create dimension.  The clear stickers worked beautifully with the papers… I used one of the Butterflies which I adhered to white cardstock and fussy cut, as well as using the Birthday Wishes greetings which I cut up into smaller sections to fit my card.

Kaisercraft Product: Fairy Dust – PP983 6.5” Paper Pad | Clear Stickers – ST923 Birthday Wishes, ST915 Butterflies | KM105 Kaisermist - Turquoise | EF225 Embossing Folder – Framed Butterfly | F644 Mini Paper Blooms – Coconut | CD511 Card Pack C6 – White | T331 Sanding Block | T303 Foam Tape

HOLLY JOLLY COLLECTION

Holly Jolly Collection is a cute and fun Christmas range in crisp and fresh traditional Christmas colours with black and white accents to make the colours pop!!

“Christmas Advent House” BTP

My first project with this cute Collection is a Christmas Advent House which I am giving to my nephew’s newborn son for his first Christmas.  The Kaisercraft BTP Advent Calendars are well worth the effort and make a wonderful gift to delight children of all ages!!

I cut the centre of the Specialty Diecut for my centrepiece and kept the scalloped frame from the diecut to use on my LO.  The large tree title diecut was cut from the pp’s using my Silhouette Cameo machine.
The main sections of the Advent House are covered in pp’s and the little drawers were painted white then the fronts were covered with papers from the Paper Pad as I like that the patterns were smaller. 
Kaisercraft no longer stock the ebony alpha stickers, so I inked the white stickers with the black ink pad to make them pop.
To decorate the roof I arranged a cluster of Collectables. Which I attached with foam tape to create a little dimension.
Kaisercraft Product: Holly Jolly - Paper – P1948 Peppy, P1946 Joyous, P1951 Chipper | PS430 Pine Specialty Diecut | PP981 6.5” Paper Pad | CT840 Collectables | SB2370 BTP – Advent House | T331 Sanding Block | T303 Foam Tape | KC001 Kaisercolour Paint – White | AS252 Alpha Stickers – White | IP719 Ink Pad – Black | T322 125ml PVA Craft Glue | T318 Craft Knife | T307 File Set |  Other Product:  Silhouette Cameo diecut

 “Bring on the Merry”
Love this fun photo of Brittany with Santa, which was a perfect match for this fabulous Collection.  I used the scalloped frame which I kept from the Diecut Specialty Paper to border my pp. The layers were created by using the fabulous new Mistletoe Kisses Captured Moments Kit, which comes with collectables, acetate frames and 4x6 and 3x4 captured moments cards.  I added a couple of the matching stickers and collectables, but there are more than enough cards and embellishments to create multiple LO’s and cards by teaming with cardstock or the matching pp’s.

Once I was happy with the layers, I softened the edges with gesso, then once dry I stamped around all the edges in black archival ink with Edges and Triangles Texture Stamps as well as the cute snowflake stamp from the matching Stamp Set.  I added some splotches of Turquoise Kaisermist, which I softened by blotting the mist with paper towel, then lightly tapped my paintbrush with Red Kaisermist for tiny speckled flicks. Finish off with a couple of red sparklets to add a little Christmas twinkle.

Kaisercraft Product: Holly Jolly - Paper – P1948 Peppy | PS430 Pine Specialty Diecut | SS926 12x12 Sticker Sheet | CT840 Collectables | CS240 Stamp Set | CM601 Captured Moments Kit - Mistletoe Kisses | Kaisermist –  KM105 Turquoise, KM109 Red | Texture Stamps – CS150 Triangles, CS154 Film Edges | RS414 Sparklets – Crimson | T331 Sanding Block | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product:  DM-1MM2M10 Derivan 250ML Gesso, archival ink

Finally, I have a couple of cute cards created with the Paper Pad.

 “Ho Ho Ho” Card

Kaisercraft Product: Holly Jolly – PP981 6.5” Paper Pad | SS926 12x12 Sticker Sheet | EM427 Holly Jolly Tag Pack | CD512 Card Pack C6 – Kraft | SB794 Pearls – Snow | T331 Sanding Block | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product: Twine

“Peace Hope Love” Card

Kaisercraft Product:  Holly Jolly – PP981 6.5” Paper Pad | CS240 Stamp Set | CT840 Collectables | SS926 12x12 Sticker Sheet | CD510 Card Pack C6 – Black | SB794 Pearls – Snow | IP719 Ink Pad – Black | T303 Foam Tape | Other Product: Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What can I say? It's always a true delight to stop by on your blog and find out that you have a bunch of new Kaisercraft projects to share. They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete