Friday, November 26, 2010

Big Thank You

A little post to give a BIG!! thank you to the girls at Bons Scrap who left such lovely comments on my blog as part of Bons Cyber Crop and Blog Hopping Train!!! 

I am really in awe of all the gorgeous talent in the Gallery on Bons' site ... it's absolutely amazing and am always checking  it out for inspiration, but I think it's time to sign up over there and try out a challenge or two!!

Again thanks so much... really made my day!!! 


Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy!!! I've always loved your work, so I nominated you as one of my all-time faves!!! I haven't started on the Bon's Scraps blog train yet... so I'd better hop on hey? It's a great place for inspiration - I love it! :D :D :D

    P.S. - thanks for your lovely encouraging comments you leave me - I really truly appreciate them. :D

    Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete