Thursday, October 6, 2011

Berry Blue Blog Hop Winner!!

A big Thank you to all you lovely ladies who left such beautiful comments on my Berry Blue LO's,  I couldn't believe how many responses there were, and it was so lovely to read them all.. really made my day!  So because there were so many beautiful comments I decided to add another 2 smaller prize packs and drew out 3 names.




The 1st prize winner is:

Karen B.



the 2nd prize winner is:

Kitika



and the 3rd prize winner is:

Irini


Congrats to all 3 of you and I hope you enjoy your prize packs.  Could the winners please contact me at ccafun@optusnet.com.au with your postal address.  I will also try and contact you via a comment on your blogs.

Cheers
Cathy :))

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, thank you so much! I've emailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a fabulous way to start the day!
    Thank you so much Cathy!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you lucky duckys! enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girls! What amazing prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! what a fabulous surprise!!!
    THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girls! Woo hoo for all of you!! Cathy what amaaaazing raks these are - you are truly generous :)

    ReplyDelete