Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bird Is The Word - Trust

It's time for a new Bird the Word challenge... and the new word is TRUST. There is also a sketch (optional) designed by Mary Thomas to get the creative juices flowing.  Pop on over to the Bird is the Word blog site and check out the gorgeous creations from the talented Design Team.

To be in for the running for a yummy kit from Wendy atTidbitz in Time just use the word TRUST on your layout, card or OTP project as a title or in your journaling. Link up your entry over on the right side of the screen and give credit back to Bird is the Word on your blog. The DT will vote at the end of the challenge. Five layouts will be chosen and the final winner will receive a prize kit from Tidbitz In Time.

Trust Us We Don't Bite



I was looking through my photos trying to think of a different way to incorporate the word Trust for this challenge.  When I came across this Halloween pic of the kids and saw the look on their faces my title popped into my head.  Had a lot of fun mixing and matching different papers for the background and found some fab black open weave mesh in a Dollars and Sense store which I thought would add some grungy texture.





Sketch by Mary Thomas (sketch use is not required to win the challenge)

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love.  Your comments really make my day :))



13 comments:

  1. wow!! this is fabulous!! all so very creative and the title is perfect!! stunning take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous layout....the photo is amazing again I love all the fabulous detail!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY AWESOME MISS C......
    That photo is FAN FAB U LAS & your have Scrapped it FANTASTICALLY....
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is very gothy and grungy...love it to bits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!!! Great spin on the word. the papers and splats and texture are all just really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cathy! Just love the "grungyness" of this and your take on the word is super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy..this is absolutely unreal!! Awesome photo, the distressing is just fantastic and gotta love the finds at Dollars and sense!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page ! Great photo and your colours are perfect....they are pretty scary tho. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!! This is fantastic Cathy!! I totally love the humour in it and that photo is a classic!!! Stunning page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cathy this is so much FUN! I love your page - it's the best Halloween page ever!!! I've never heard of Dollars and Sense... must be like Cheap as Chips LOL - have you got that shop?! Thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog. I can always TRUST you to come up with something that puts a smile on my dial. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the grungy layout! That is quite the scary photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally ace page. I love the quirky use of the word Trust and what a brilliant page for a fab pic. Great work Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cathy I love your take on the TRUST word and the theme is just brilliant too. Thank you for your lovely words on my blog too.xxx

    ReplyDelete