Wednesday, February 29, 2012

123 Feb Challenge

Hi girls,

Well when I saw the criteria for the 1,2,3 Challenge for this month, I knew I would have to fit this one in, and just in the nick of time too.  I LOVE the colour fuschia, and fraying and frills are right up my alley for a girly page.

I used the title Fresh Faced Beauty,  frayed some muslin under my fussy cut flowers and I used some doilys for the frills
the word/s are: FRESH or FREE
the colour: FUSCHIA
the technique: FRAYING or FRILLS

Fresh Faced Beauty
At 16 my DD Brittany is still not in the least bit interested in makeup, but with a face like that she definitely doesn't need it.  I used the title Fresh Faced Beauty,  frayed some muslin under my fussy cut flowers and used some doilies for the frills.




Materials Used:  Bo Bunny Beau Jardin pp; Prima Madeline pps, paper doilies, Scrapmatts chipboard frame, Prima flower; Kaiser butterfly stamp, Prima Urban Junque chipboard; Maya Road Mist - cotton candy; Kaisercraft bling; Muslin; Websters alpha sticker, Carolee's tiny alpha stickers; Heidi Swapp stickers, Memento ink - black, rosebud; cream paint

Sneak Peeks


Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

Cheers
Cathy :))

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Cathy! That is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO super pretty Cathy!!! Love your colour palette and the way you use the muslin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. oh this is so beautiful.. absolutely stunning... breath taking... love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is super, love the flowers and details, so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Cathy! Your daughter and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking layout.......just stunning.....the flower details just so so gorgeous!!....what inspiration!...
    hugz
    iirni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girl and a beautiful page. That fuschia colour is so rich and I love how you have teamed it with teal and fresh, crisp white. A really striking page Cathy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Cathy. You have used the fuschia beautifully and I love your stamping. And no, she does not need make up. I would love to have had skin as beautiful as hers. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Cathy, this is Gorgeous!!! Love the colors!
    Spectacular work!
    Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete