Thursday, February 22, 2018

Dusty Attic February DT Creation - Picture Perfect

Hi everyone,
Cathy here today sharing a rustic, romantic inspired layout using gorgeous chipboard and stencil designs from The Dusty Attic.

"Picture Perfect"
I adore this photo of my nephew's wife taken by a professional photographer.  The rustic setting and colour tones go beautifully with her gorgeous red hair!!

I used two of the Dusty Attic stencils on my background.  One of the sprigs from the Wildflower Stencil #2 was used to create a bit of depth to my flower clusters.  I used texture paste and when throughly dry, outlined the sprig with a brown fineliner pen to match the tones in my layout and make them pop.

I also used the Chicken Wire Stencil over the top of my misted and stamped background.  I used a mix of pink and white Liquid Pearls to tie in with the pink blossoms.

To alter my chipboard pieces I first coated them with gesso, then coated them with soft pink and white Liquid Pearls.




Other Product Used:
Pink Paislee pp 
Kaisercraft pp
Prima Glass Beads - butter
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo
Lindys Starburst Spray - Creme Brulee Cream
Lindys Starburst Spray - Clam Bake Beige
Liquid Pearls - Cottonball & Madagascar
Pink blossoms
Couture Creations -  Ephemera Diecuts
Kaisercraft Pearls - snow white
Fineliner pen - brown
White Gesso
Faber Castell Texture Paste

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting
Cathy :)

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! A stunning photo and love all the flourishes and chipboard too!

    ReplyDelete