Sunday, April 22, 2018

Dusty Attic New Release Chipboard - "We Must Have Adventures"

Hi everyone,
Cathy here today sharing a vintage steampunk layout inspired by the gorgeous new industrial chipboard designs from Dusty Attic.

"We Must Have Adventures"

 I am in love with the new industrial chipboard designs, which are perfect for masculine or feminine grunge/vintage themed layouts and just the thing for steampunk inspired creations.

I came across this eye-catching steampunk photo on Pinterest, which was the inspiration for my layout.. isn't he just dashing!!

Going through my considerable stash of papers I found some old vintage Bo Bunny and Prima papers which I tore to keep to my theme, then added a bit of stamping on my background with Kaisercraft crackle texture stamp... one of my all time favourites and fabulous for vintage/grunge.
To alter my chipboard pieces I coated with DecoArt Metallic Lustre - White Frost, then highlighted areas with Cosmic Blue Metallic Lustre and Prima Art Alchemy Rich Copper Metallique Wax.  I adore metallic pastes, they are are quick and easy way to alter your chipboard pieces to give them a WOW factor!!





Dusty Attic Product Used

Other Product Used:
Bo Bunny, Prima & Crate Paper pp's
Graphic 45 diecuts
Kaisercraft sticker sheet
Kaisercraft texture stamp - crackle
DecoArt Metallic Lustre - White Frost and Cosmic Blue
Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Wax - Rich Copper
Ranger Archival Ink - Cobalt

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting
Cathy :)

1 comment:

  1. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete