Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Artastic Challenge



This is my first challenge for the Artastic Challenge site.  This month the Artastic inspiration is the painting 'The Kangaroo' by Garry Shead & DH Lawrence.

For 2 points you have to use an animal on your LO and for an extra 3 points you need to have an Australian animal.  I used the colours from the painting and the country feel for inspiration on my LO.  The photos were from our holiday at my SIL's farm.  The kids had a ball moving the cows to another pasture.  I used MME Bohemia pp's and a kookaburra on my LO for the extra points. 

Mad About Scrappin - May Challenge 2 of 4

The criteria for this challenge from Mad About Scrappin was: 5 flowers, 4 circles, 3 pp's, 2 photos, 1 ribbon/mesh/lace etc.

Photos of Brittany's 14th birthday.  I used 5 flowers in top left corner, 4 fabric circles, some bright Basic Grey, Crate Paper & Fancy Pants pp's, 2 pics and a bit of ribbon tied in button on top left.

Mad About Scrappin - May Challenge 3 of 4

This card challenge was a vintage theme incorporating one of your favourite things.  Made this card with 7 Gypsies pp.  Stamps from Autumn Leaves, Paper Studio and Clearly Impressed, a few metal embellies and some floral lace, Prima flower, gorgeous pearl button and a touch of glitter.  One of my favourite things are butterfly stamps.  I really love anything with wings.

TFL

Cheers Cathy



2 comments:

  1. Cathy ,
    I loved every detail first LO.
    The second is beautiful and very feminine and the card is wonderful!
    I am also in love with butterfly stamps!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love the card and LOs, gorgeous work as always cathy, and i was glad to see you play along at artastic

    ReplyDelete