Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scrap The Girls

Love to Watch You Sleep


Haven't had much time to scrap the past week, so I pulled out my papers last night to work on the Scrap the Girls challenge.  Had fun using some bright pp's for this “Bits and Pieces” challenge.

The rules are to use every piece of the puzzle ONCE ONLY! you can't add anything else to your page aside from the elements, they represent all the patterned papers, photos and embellishments - (exception to this rule is your base page does not count as a puzzle piece and you can add a title, ink, stitching, paint & glimmermist ).

The stars can represent ANY embellishment, the heart must be used as a heart, the circles must be used as circles - it is up to you how big or small they are, or what they are!  The puzzle pieces are obviously not to scale, it is completely up to you what size you want to make them.

I adore this old pic of Brittany fast asleep with a book still in her hands... she looks so so cute!!!  Managed all the bits & pieces... 3 circles with button centres.. my 2 stars were the cute little embellies I made using pics from an old Dr Suess book.. my heart is in the title and there are 5 rectangles and 2 strips of pp and a piece of ruffled lace for my 3 long strips.

YAY!!! - Won a Prize!!

I was so happy to have my LO chosen for Stuck Sketches and won  a voucher from Scrapbook Savvy.  I hadn't done a Stuck Sketch for a while... so it was a nice surprise.  Thanks so much Sara... you made my day!! :) 





Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages :-) And congrats on your win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cathy:) Sleep LO looks great with the bold colours & you did fabulously well with the puzzle pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo and layout! and gongrats on the win! well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that challenge with all those puzzle pieces looks so hard but you make it look easy! congrats on the win - another great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Cathy! I LOVE your sleep layout - what a gorgeous photo!!! Wow! And I absolutely love the colours! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout Cathy. You've done a great job with those puzzle pieces.
    Congrats on the win. Well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous Cathy!! love it :) thanks for entering STG :)
    YAY congrats on your Stuck win too!

    ReplyDelete