Saturday, April 27, 2013

Craft Queen - Kaisercraft Elegance

Hi Ladies,

Nicole from Craft Queen sent me a parcel of goodies which included the lovely Kaisercraft Elegance 6" pad with some yummy embellishments and ribbon to play with, so I decided to create a LO and a card with Mother's Day in mind as it is only a couple of weeks away.

I have used the Elegance 6" papers to back the chipboard doily frames withe the matching Elegance Collectables on this LO and teamed them with some of Nicole's pearl embellishments.  The background was created with a Studio Calico mask and some Viva inka gold in silver, then stamped over the top with a Prima mini stamp.

Love You - Mother's Day Card
It's so simple to make quick and easy cards with the Kaisercraft paper pads and matching Collectables, and  as Mother's Day is just around the corner, I thought the Elegance papers would make a lovely card.  I teamed the papers with a few of the matching Elegance Collectables, some mini rosette trim and a pretty pearl for the centre of my diecut flower.  I also used the EK Success Abstract Flower punch which is one of my all time favs to make a border trim to tie in with my paper doily.


Other product used:  Scribble Scrabble and Basic Grey pp's, Scrapmatts WOW and 2Crafty chipboard doily frames, Prima ink, Sunflower Glimmermist, paper doily

Thanks so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Doily, doily, doily love...gorgeous ...& that bg mask.....yum!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! These look lovely.. I love how you have lined the chippie doileys with paper, love that mask, and the edge distressing looks wonderful.. and the card is so pretty.. love the row of roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your lay-out and card look gorgeous! I love your nice distressing and all the little details that you incorporated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background mask. The LO and card both look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and gorgeous card....pretty, soft and elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Cathy! Stunning work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH gorgeous layout Cathy, love the frames. Great textures and distressing.

    ReplyDelete