Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Scrapbook Store - FabScraps Vintage Elegance Collection

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing my final layout  for this month created for The Scrapbook Store with the gorgeous 'Vintage Elegance' Collection from FabScraps.  I love to create Shabby Chic Feminine layouts, so this range of papers is pure heaven  Pop in to the store and check out this beautiful range to snag some before it all goes out the door!!

Real Beauty
Today I chose to work with the soft pastel blue papers from this collection, and I just had to fussy cut the gorgeous white roses and flowers from the 'Happy Love' paper to accent my photo.

I have layered and distressed the papers with foam tape to create dimension, then tucked the fussy cut flowers in amongst my layers and around my photo.
To tie in with the shabby chic theme, I decided to stitch the pretty Green Tara lace to the edge of the Green Tara Natural Linen, then folded over about 1/3 and gathered along the edge to create a ruffled border for the right side of my photo.

How lovely are the metal embellishments from Prima!!  I altered them by rubbing over with Aquamarine Viva Inka Gold to blend in with the blue tones of the pp's.

To create my title I used a piece of Kaisercraft Neptune cardstock with the frame from the Kaisercraft Antiques Clear Sticker Sheet and fussy cut around the edges, then embellished the frame with rubon words.  You could also use a stamp phrase, if you don't have rubons.


TSS Products Used
Fabscraps Vintage Elegance 12x12 pp – Happy Love
Other:  flowers, rubon words

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Cathy, just love the distressed edges and layers.. beautiful creating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, feminine layout! All your layering and distressing looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in every way! I love the lock and key! The aqua marine wax is stunning!

    ReplyDelete