Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Scrapbook Store - Blue Fern Studios - Attic Charm DT Layout

Hi everyone,

Well it's a new month, which means I get to play with a new range of papers from The Scrapbook Store!!  This month I was sent the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios Attic Charm Collection in my parcel of goodies.  Such a beautiful and feminine range in pretty pastels which Blue Fern Studios do so well.  Pop in to the store if you would like to see the full range of these beautiful papers.
Love

A few months ago our beloved furbaby Millie passed away and I was heartbroken...  she had been part of our family for 13 years.  I still miss my little shadow terribly.

After quite a bit of convincing and pleading from my daughter, we now have not 1, but 2 new additions to our family!!  Two beautiful furbaby brothers called Finn and Poe who were rescue kittens and needed to stay together.  Recently I took a few pics of Brittany with Finn, and Poe and have used this one of Brit having a cuddle with Finn.



For my background, I have stenciled the the Attic Charm Generation pp using Viva Inka Gold rose quartz with the Kaisercraft Love Template.



I stamped around the edges with the Blue Fern Serendipity Medley stamp with Ranger Pink Peony archival ink, then stamped the butterfly section a couple of times.  How sweet are the new Gabrielle Pollaco stitched stamps sets.  I have used the love word from the Gabis Stitched Circles set which I stamped randomly using Ranger Sky Blue and Sap Green archival ink.



To create my flower clusters, I fussy cut floral sections from the Attic Charm Habadashery pp and layered on both sides of my frame with foam tape.  For a bit more depth I have glued some Prima Butter Seed Beads to the daisy centres.



The gorgeous Blue Fern Studios Bordeaux Layered frame was altered with Viva Inka Gold in Rose Quartz on the back piece and Viva Inka Gold Mint Green on the top piece.  To add a little more depth and softness I randomly stamped over with the Blue Fern Serendipity Medley stamp with Versamark ink, then embossed with Stampendous white embossing powder.


TSS Products Used:
Other Product:  Pearl embellishments, recycled rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks gorgeous! I love the wonderful fussy cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo pretty, the colors are so fresh and springlike.. love this one!!

    ReplyDelete