Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dusty Attic June Mood Board Challenge - #Adorable

Hi everyone,
Cathy here today sharing my take on this month's beautiful Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge.  One of the many things I love about chipboard is that it's a fabulous way to create a relatively quick and easy layout.  Most of the creative time spent on this layout was in altering the chipboard pieces, the rest was tearing my papers, layering my elements and finishing off with a touch of glitter glass/microbead mix and a few flowers.

"#Adorable"


 I was inspired by the metallic items, scroll accents, lace and colour palette.


To alter my chipboard pieces, I coated them with Little Birdie Tinted Metallic Paints.


The #Sayings word and Love You Arrow chipboard pieces were then sprinkled with Emerald Creek Rocky Road Baked Texture Embossing Powder, heat set, then highlighted with touches of Little Birdie Silver Oak metallic paint


 I also used the Emerald Creek Embossing Powder, on the Decorative Scroll #1 under pieces to add a touch of texture.

Dusty Attic Product Used

Other Product Used:
Prima and Kaisercraft pp's
Prima die cuts
Petaloo Flowers
Little Birdie Tinted Metallic Paint - Silver Charm, Silver Oak
Emerald Creek Baked Textures Embossing Powder - Rocky Road
Glitter Glass Microbead Mix
Lace Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting
Cathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment