Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stuck Sketches - Jan 1









I Adore You

I have been very busy and have not had too much time for scrapping, but I managed a quick one for Stuck Sketches which was a nice and simple sketch.

Snapped these very recent pics of Brittany which I adore and decided to scrap them. Used BG Figgy Pudding for background which I glimmer misted with scarlet and stamped over with a Fontwerks clear stamp. The strips are some hand cut MME Lush flocked pp & Carolees Creations pp which was punched with an EK Success Acanthus border punch. I gathered some vintage organza lace and tucked it underneath the punched border. Finished with some MME Lost and Found diecut embellishments & Prima flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love :)

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cathy - she is a beautiful girl inside and out!!!! Will catch up with you soon, we all sick at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. red, black & white !!!!! my fave ... outstanding page Cathy love everything about it ..hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous...I love your work! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such encouraging comments. I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful!
    This page is wonderful!
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunningly gorgeous Cathy. Love the colour combo and your misting is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Cathy!!! So gorgeous!!! I love this. :D :D :D

    You are a LEGEND!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page is so pretty! I love the red on the background! looks great!

    TOri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A BEAUTIFUL layout & photos!!
    The lovely colours work so well with the Photos....
    Just a Fab page!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LO,lovely model as well,love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Cathy.....Your daughter makes a beautiful model too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous LO. Love the color combo and the misting. Beautiful photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So GORGEOUS!! Love all the embellies!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely STUNNING photos..and the textures i just want to touch ... fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your take on the sketch. It looks gorgeous. The misting, the texture, the layers, your stunning pics. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous Cathy

    ReplyDelete