Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Scrapbook Store - Bo Bunny Love and Lace

Hi Everyone,

This month for The Scrapbook Store I am designing with the beautiful Bo Bunny "Love and Lace Collection.  A gorgeous romantic collection with pretty florals and lace patterns in lovely jewel tones.

Love the Way you Smile
I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous royal blue "True Love pp in this collection and decided to team it with the burgundy "Cherish" pp as I love the gorgeous contrast they create.  To give my layout a soft and dreamy look, I masked the background with the beautiful Dusty Attic Lace Stencil... I think this one will become a fav!!

Pretty Prima flowers teamed with the sweet Green Tara roses. and Bo Bunny Noteworthy Diecuts were teamed together to create my floral embellishments.  I have swiped the roses with a touch of Faber Castell Gesso to tie in with the shabby chic romantic look of my layout.

How pretty is the Dusty Attic Lace Stencil!!  I have masked with Faber Castell Whipped Spackle... love this product, so light and fluffy, then flicked over with Lindy's Stamp Gang Cotton Candy Starburst Mist.

The Scrapbook Store Product:
Bo Bunny - Love and Lace 12x12 pp – Cherish
Bo Bunny - Love and Lace 12x12 pp – True Love
Bo Bunny - Love and Lace 12x12 pp – You and Me
Bo Bunny - Love and Lace – Noteworthy
Dusty Attic Stencil – Lace
Lindys Stamp Gang - Starburst Mist - Cotton Candy Pink
Scrapmatts Chipboard – Scrapwords 21
Prima Marketing - Flowers - Esperanza Generosa
Green Tara – 3cm Mini Roses - red
Faber-Castell – Whipped Spackle 100ml
Faber-Castell – Gesso 100ml
Kaisercraft - Sanding Block 2 pack
Other: Prima Flower 

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks truly gorgeous. I love the deep colours and the feminine look of your lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The colors really pop against each other, and love the stencil too.. I hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy! How are you doing? What a stunning layout, I love the striking background! Enjoyed looking at all the close-ups. Have a great Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete