Sunday, March 16, 2014

CSI #113 - Pretty Pastels

Hi Ladies,

The pretty colour palette for CSI #113 challenge caught my eye this week, so I thought I would give it a whirl.

Remember Always, I Love You
Evidence:
I used hearts, butterflies, and scallops.

Tesitmony:
Inspo words - Love and typewriter font.


Materials used:  Kaisercraft pp's, book paper, Collections butterflies, Prima flowers, Trinket Track resin flowers, Heidi Swapp stamp, Kaisercraft rubon, Martha Stewart punch, Couture Creations perforated mesh die, Memory Box floral die, Lindy's Stamp Gang starburst sprays, gesso.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is amazing! I'm in love with your wonderful colour palette and the beautiful romantic touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...soooo pretty & that Memory Box die, is it? The florals white one? STUNNING...soo delicate - perfection on a page here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so feminine and so pretty, love your back ground and the dies are wonderful popped in there too!

    ReplyDelete