Sunday, March 30, 2014

CSI Challenge #115

Have been enjoying taking part in the Colour Stories Inspiration challenges lately.  I have needed a bit of inspiration to get me going, as my mojo has gone on holiday, so having the colours worked out for me and plenty of ideas for embellishments and journalling makes it so much easier.

Here is my take on CSI #115.  I had a little trouble at first with the colour palette, as I couldn't find the shade of peach I wanted, so I went over the blossoms on my pp and my flowers with some mist and a brush to make the flowers look more peach than pink... problem solved!!




Evidence:
hearts - I have a rhinestone heart on my little tag
lace - lace tucked under the torn and curled paper edges
bird - birds on the pp
leaves - fussy cut leaves
flowers - Prima flowers, fussy cut flowers floral doily mask, flowers on pp
rubons - I have used rubons in a grunge fashion on the edges of my LO
stamps - stamped quote
mixed media background - masking, misting

Testimony:
Inspiration Word - Dream

Product Used:  Pion Designs, Prima and K and Co pp's, Prima flowers, MME journal tags, Trinket Track bling heart, Hero Arts lace, Tim Holtz stamp, Tim Holtz distress ink-vintage photo, Tim Holtz doily lace stencil, modelling paste, Lindy's Stamp Gang mist- Autumn Maple Crimson, Tattered Angels Chalkboard mists - Apricot Nectar, Strawberry Shortcake and Chalk, Bo Bunny rubons, Silhouette Cameo title.

Thanks so much for stopping by.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so romantic and so gorgeous. I loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to visit you this time Cathy! Have been busy with office work, thank God for this beautiful Sunday though. This is one of your best page, I love the flowers, how you frame the pics, the colors and of course that stamp! :)

    Hope you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mojo.....holiday??? I don't think so! Not by the looks of this. It's.....wait for it....just PEACHY!!!! Well...someone had to say it! LOOOVE those ripped layers things & the little touches of lace in there? MWAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this does not look like no mojo to me!! This is beautifully designed and created.. love the pretty photos and love the ripped paper with lace and delicate masking too... really gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful!!! Love this fabulous page....perfect for your daughter, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete