Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Sad Goodbye - My Last Project

Hi Ladies,

So sad, as this will be my last posting for Zeus and Zoe.  I have decided to make way for some other super talented designers to be part of Marivic's wonderful Design Team and it looks like you will be in for a treat with the new crew.  I can't wait to see what they will create!!

I would like to send out a huge thank you to Marivic for allowing me to be part of such a fabulous Design Team and for giving me the opportunity to create with her gorgeous vintage kits... I've had so much fun!!

Vintage Love and Adore Tags
For my last project I decided to create some vintage tags with the Love Challenge in mind... click HERE for challenge details and rules.  The vintage ephemera for the backgrounds, tissue paper, vintage button, gold braid, beaded trim and altered metal heart frame were all part of my vintage kit from Zeus and Zoe.


Love Tag
vintage papers, tissue paper, heart frame, key
and beaded trim from Zeus and Zoe vintage kit
Adore Tag
vintage papers, tissue paper, button, beaded trim
and gold braid from Zeus and Zoe vintage kit

Materials Used: Zeus and Zoe vintage kit, Prima flower, lace flowers, Craft Queen ribbon, Tim Holtz metal embellishments, key and leaf charms, crystal brad, MM metal glitter word, Kaisercraft Love stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by ♥



10 comments:

  1. What lovely words & great tags....especially love the bead trim!!! I'll miss you creating for Marivic:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are gorgeous Cathy, and when one door closes another one can open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done such amazing work for Zeus & Zoe. These tags are both simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tags. So many beautiful details.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are just beautiful!!!!!!!!! I love them!
    Hugs from france!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tags are beautiful Cathy; love them, very classic and elegant. cc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing Cathy! Just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning cards Cathy and Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags Cathy!! You're exiting with a swoosh of elegance! You have always created marvellous projects for Marivic and I know you will be incredibly missed! Feels really good to be able to create just for you doesn't it? does the trick for Mr Mojo too. Hugs and kisses,

    ReplyDelete