Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Craft Queen - Pickled Pear Tags

Hi Ladies,

First up, I thought I would share some tags.  Nicole from Craft Queen sent some beautiful silver and black acrylic trims in our DT parcel to inspire us with our creations.  I have used the Kaiser Pickled Pear 6" paper pad as the vintage themed papers go beautifully with the trims.

I am becoming addicted to washi tape and decided to cover the tags with some Kaiser washi tape as a background for the papers and finished them off with some lovely ribbons and Collections mini word embellishments.  I really love how these came out and will probably incorporate them on my LO's.

Other Craft Queen Materials Used:
Shipping Tag - Large Manilla

Secondly, I have some sneak peaks of my classes being held at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo in Melbourne which is coming up on the 1-3 March.  I hope to see some of you ladies there.  Click HERE for booking details.

Ribbon and Roses Tea Thyme Card Class - 9.30am - 11.30am 

Romance Novel LO Class - 2.30pm - 4.30pm


Thanks so much for stopping by.










4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Wish I lived in Victoria!!! Aaah well...I can look from afar:):) LOVE LOVE LOVE those metal flowers...just ---beyond words....& you've done a FAB job using them....glad to see I'm not the only one Washi addicted:):))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cathy! The tags look amazing, I love the vintagey feel to them.. and the layouts you are teaching look really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! I love your tags, they are really, really beautiful. The washi tape looks great as does the metal trims...yummy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags love that collection

    ReplyDelete