Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Scrapbook Store Guest DT - LO No 3

Hi Girls,

I have my final LO to share for my Guest DT spot at The Scrapbook Store.  I was given the Authentique Lovely papers to play with and have really enjoyed creating with this gorgeous feminine range.

Love Always
I went with layered strips and some fussy cut elements for this page using the Fancy, Dearest and Heart patterned papers and a gorgeous deep cut Martha Stewart embroidery punch.  For the central part of the LO I roughly cut the Dusty Attic Marrakesh chipboard which I altered some Dusty Attic Alabaster paint and some Kaisercraft pearls.  I then splattered some glimmer mist over the top.  For my title and journaling I have used a chipboard word altered with some Dusty Attic Sugar Plum paint, Kaisercraft In Love rubons and the Authentique Lovely Elements and Die Cut sticker sheets.

I find it difficult not to add flowers of some sort to my feminine LO's and have used some beautiful Prima blooms, white cherry blossoms, and Kaisercraft wooden word flags with fussy cut flowers from the Fancy pp to create flower clusters.  To tie in with the lacy elements I layered an antique crochet doily in my flower cluster and some gorgeous Websters lace trim around my photo.


 

Other materials used:  berry branches, Prima flowers, snow angel glimmer mist, mulberry leaves, pearl brads, Scrapmatts chipboard word, butterfly stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by ♥

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just stunning. So love the soft feminine design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous layout Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you've used that Marrakesh chippy & that peek of cream lace is DIVINE....lovely LO:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning stunning LO. Just so marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! I love your use of the chipboard, very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is divine! so very pretty, lovely photo, gorgeous colors, and always love flowers... my new fav..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love love love this Cathy, there is that paper, I did my first layout in about a year last night, hope your getting excited, this is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love your stunning work cathy....love admiring your stuff.......


    hey....do you have Mel's email address.....i hadnt heard from her in like forever, then she left a comment on my blog, and i have no way of contacting her.... want to catch up with her, she doesnt know ive had another bubba who isnt much of a bubba anymore at nearly 2...... and her blog is open to invited readers only so i cant even go to her blog......thanks heaps...my email address is amandaj73@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been such an inspiration and it has been so nice getting to know you and your scrappy style at The Scrapbook Store.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my oh my Cathy what a darling page!! so adore your exquisite layering and feminine detail work! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete