Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Craziness!!!


TCR #36

Busy busy busy at the moment and with Christmas just around the corner, it's a mad house around here.  I'm sure you are all going through the same thing.  I'm hoping with all the stress I will lose a few kilos so I can enjoy Christmas guilt free!!!!!  Don't even want to think of all that I still have to do, but at least most of the Christmas shopping is done.... just a few pressies to go and the rest of them are Christmas baking for neighbours and friends.

Managed to find time in between for this weeks TCR palette.  The palette was a bit more subdued... but I still loved it!  Decided on an outdoor photo of Brittany as my inspiration for this palette.  Used some gorgeous Websters which I hand cut and a lovely Websters tree.  The music sheet is from an old music book which Luke managed to finagle for me when he did his work experience at a Music Store this year and the satin flowers are some old Prima flowers which I absolutely adore!!  One of the flowers looks burgundy in this pic, but it's actually brown.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love :)

12 comments:

  1. Another Stunning LO!! Maybe a feature....
    You are so Inspirational...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow OH wow !!! Cathy this is sensational .. so shabby chic.. the colours are fantastic and a great photo.. I really love it !!! I am going to create a page but probably wont upload it ..
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have used the palette so well Cathy. It is a very 'bland' palette so I like the white space and that splash of maroon in the flower sets it off. Gorgeous pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with this colour combo...stunning & that tree...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Definitely not as bright as your usual LO's but just as wonderful. Is it possible to be highlighted on TCR two weeks running? I think this one might do it! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work and this is just as wonderful as ever, fingers crossed you get highlighted again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy I love this!!!!!!! Love what you have done with the palette this week, I love the palette but will need to find some time :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Cathy!!! Love everything about it!!! I have a bit of thing for old sheet music...I have a stash that was handed to me that came from my Great Aunt...it is tucked safely away for special occasions :). Glad to hear you are organised from Chrissy...want to come and get me ready :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thats a wonderful interpretation of those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Cathy - this is AMAZING!!! You are on fire!!! Thanks for your lovely comment on STG btw! :D
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete