Friday, December 10, 2010

SO EXCITED!!! - TCR


TCR #35 - Featured LO

Two posts in one day... that has to be a first but I received the most exciting news in my emails today.  My "No Way Not Telling Mum" TCR #35 LO is featured this week!!  This is a big thrill for me as I just LOVE the amazing creations on this site...  the talent at The Colour Room is "out of this world".  Thank  you so much Emmeline you made my day AND my week and a massive thank you to Emma Trout as she has just told me she picked my LO which means the world to me as I absolutely ADORE her amazing work!!!

A big congrats to Belinda Spencer and Lindy Gillespie who were also featured this week... your creations are stunning and so inspiring :)


Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Cathy that is simply excellent, I will pop over and have a look, have not been there before and I am just loving this stunning layout, it is just gorgeous and wonder if Lukey knows just how many women have seen his beautiful face on this layout. I love love the colours and super congrats. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cathy, so well deserved !!!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Cathy!! When I saw your lo was featured I did a little happy dance...cos it is soooo AWESOME....Congrats : ) Oh and your son has the COOLEST hair ever!!! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic news Cathy!!! I'm really happy for you!!! I joke about being featured to my hubby all the time - as in my goal is to featured at TCR before I die!!! I'll never give up!!! Ha ha ha! This is such an awesome layout and a massive humungous congrats to you (because I know it aint an easy feat... well definately not for me anyway!).

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah!!! fantastic news cathy ... absolutely well deserved you are so telented and it is a beautiful page...I am very excited for you too ... hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great LO! a well deserved feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So well deserved Cathy. Your layout is amazing. So glad to be sharing the spotlight with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popped over there this morning and saw this...WOOHOO!!! Congrats Cathy, it is a gorgeous LO!! It sure gives you a buzz when your work is noticed, doesn't it!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! but not surprised! and love this LO...especially the paint;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so very well deserved Cathy...don't be shocked! You layout rocks!
    Happy New Year, Em x

    ReplyDelete