Friday, December 31, 2010

My 3rd Palette for TCR - RDA





RDA - TCR #39
This is my 3rd palette for my stint as a Revolving Door Artist at The Colour Room. Absolutely adored this colour palette... right up my alley, as I love using vibrant colours. Masked some creamy white Basic Grey paper with orange paint and a Basic Grey lace doily then added some hessian which I cut up and distressed. The white cardstock is misted with blue and green glimmer mist... such a shame the glimmer doesn't show in the pictures as it's so pretty.
This palette is perfect for those gorgeous Summer holiday pics!! Have a browse of TCR's photo gallery and be inspired to have a go at this gorgeous palette.


Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I would like to wish everyone a happy, safe and wonderful New Year for tomorrow. If you're partying tonight hope you have a fabulous time bringing in the New Year :)

I would also like to give a heartfelt thank you to all my fabulous scrapping friends who have taken the time throughout the year to leave such gorgeous comments on my work. It really makes scrapping that much more enjoyable when you receive beautiful comments from people you admire in the scrapping community, and thanks so much for letting me get to know you all and make some wonderful online friends.


Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love :)

2 comments:

  1. I was waiting for you to post this LO. I just loooooved it when I saw it. This is a fab colour palette and when I saw yours it blew me away. Love it all from the photo to the green hessian. Great work Miss Cathy.
    Have a fab night....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these colours together .. isn't it amazing how years ago there was a saying .. "blue and green, should never be seen together !!??" these days everything is so much more flexible thank goodness .. I love blue and green together.. love this page cathy .. gorgeous work as always .. hugs x

    ReplyDelete