Friday, December 10, 2010

KIU CT CALL

Fingers Crossed

Decided to send in an application for KIU CT as I am a big fan of this challenge site!! Here are the LO's I submitted...  fingers crossed!!

Used some gorgeous SL Mix and Mend pp's which I hand cut then added quite a few other elements to add a bit more dimension to the LO.  There are some chipboard flowers, crochet and hand dyed doilies, a gorgeous ribbon rose, rubons, gingham, buttons, MS punched butterflies and some machine stitching.


Went for a bit of a grunge look on this LO of Luke and of course my fav technique ATM... paint. Used some BG Kraft & mixed pp's from different brands with various embellies.  The little peek-a-boo was made with a Tim Holtz stamp on acetate.  I also recycled the piece of ribbon and tag from a KMart expression brand of clothing and MS & EK Success punches.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love :)




13 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I really hope that you do get this! These layouts are stunning! True Cathy style...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will romp it in gorgeous girl !!! dont even question it ... I can see your name there..such beautiful work how can you fail ??
    I may have a go next time ????? if I am game !!!
    I know you will be a CT member very soon ...hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for you :-) FAB pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YAY!!!! I was so hoping that you would apply!! GOOD LUCK!! You are awesome at Kraft and those LO's are just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cathy, of course you will get it. These are both fab and love the contrast between your boy and girl styles. I actually just posted mine on my blog but with gals like you around, I don't hold out much hope....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you SO have to make the team with those two AMAZING layouts. Fabulous work Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree with all the comments, these layouts are just stunning and you will soo make it, bet you ???? I just love love how you are using the paint at the moment and next time I am down I just want to watch you make one of these stunning layouts from scratch. Gorgeous work again Cathy, you will romp in.....Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone.....they are fabulous Lo's Cathy and holding thumbs for you!!! I especially love your Cherish Lo, there is something really striking about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...you completely rocked it with these two layouts! Good luck, though you seriously don't need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - stunning work Cathy!!! You have this in the bag for sure!!!! I'd wish you luck but you so don't need it.

    Good luck anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. omGosh ... can't think of a more deserving CT member cathy - Good Luck! you certainly won't need it tho! LOVE your lo's... x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see you on the KIU DT Cathy....LOVE the way you think outside the square with all the challenges you do. Fingers and toes crossed for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you decided to apply for KIU. Love your layouts. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete