Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I've Been Good


Scrap the Girls - Dec Challenge

It's been a mad house around here!! Had some family visitors who just left this morning... so I finally managed a quick LO for STG, as I have been out of action for a little while!!

Normally I would have chosen the purple & yellow or orange and blue colour combos, but I just took these pics of Brittany being silly in her Santa hat and just had to scrap them, so I went with the red and green. The crochet flowers are from Becci Sundberg... aren't they just gorgeous and the glitter frame overlay is from LYB.

We've had so much rain here. The last 2 days were gorgeous and sunny and now the rain has started up again today... oh well at least it will be cool while I'm getting some Christmas baking done.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas filled with happiness, love and lots of laughter!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love :)

14 comments:

  1. stunning as always cathy .... love the pics... I want to say thanks for all the gorgeous and encouraging comments you have placed on my blog ....I LOVE reading them ... I still haven't forgetten about the "blog award" I'll have to get my husband to help me copy and paste ???? I am not very computer savvy ... much love to you and enjoy your xmas and may you have lots of wonderful times in 2011.... hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cathy! My flowers look fab, love the lime red combo. Wonderful LO, such a great series of photos.

    Heather you should be able to just right click on the pic and save to your computer

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stuff Cathy!!!Just love those red splodges, gorgeous photos and those crochet flowers. Definately 'need' some of those!! Merry Christmas to you!! B-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab. I love those pics, how cute. Colour combo looks perfect and a great Chrissy LO. Have a wonderful Chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! You may receive a few visitors on your blog in the next few days – you have inspired at least one of us at Bons Scraps and we have popped on over to check your stunning work out! We hope that you have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We LOVE your work! XOXO DT member at Bons Scraps – Charmane Koch

    THE SECRET WORD IS: ARE

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE it Cathy...very Christmasy indeed!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO!The frame around the photos-Love it!I really like the paint dots, they seem to pull it altogther...
    A Big thank you for all your Comments you leave me, I REALLY enjoy reading them SO Thanx....
    & A Very Merry Christmas to You & your Family...

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous layout, love the heart transparency and the pics are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your work Cathy! Merry Christmas... can't wait to see more of your inspiring work in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve this layout great use of the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fab layout from you
    Merry Christmas Cathy and have a safe New Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous! I love this Cathy...I love the photos and I love the colours! WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many thanks for stopping by Cathy :) :) :) Hope you and your family had a WONDERFUL Christmas and are looking forward to a fantastic 2011

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love your work...will visit again! :)

    ReplyDelete