Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh How Time Flies


1,2,3 Challenge

Trying to fit in a few challenges before the end of the month. This is my LO for the 1,2,3 challenge which was:

Colour: Pink

Word: Oh

Technique: tissue paper

Used some pink patterned tissue paper for the background with the title "Oh How Time Flies" and of course lots of pink. Played around a bit with textures and used some gauze, hand made textured mulberry paper and lace as background for my photo. The journaling reads "My beautiful Brittany, where has the time gone? I can't believe you are already 15 years old. You have turned into such a lovely young woman and I am so very proud of you. Love Mum".


White With 1 Challenge for December

Only just over 1 day to get your challenge in before the end of the month for White With 1 - Hop on over and check it out, there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs. This month's challenge is Grey + White and masking.


Challenge Heaven December Challenges

Shell at Challenge Heaven has decided to give all you girls another month to complete the December Challenges, as it so hectic at this time of the year... so you can all breathe a sigh of relief. Can't wait to see all those fantastic creations in the gallery!!!


Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peek for an upcoming LO.


Exciting News

I have some fabulous news that I will be able to share in a few days time. So excited!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love :)


7 comments:

  1. Oh...how gorgeous!!! Love the texture of this layout & the layers...& the title is perfect, they do grow up so quick!
    Here's to a slower 2011 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cathy this is absolutely awesome. I can stare at it all day! I sure hope this is a winner. IT SHOULD BE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning LO! What a beautiful tribute to your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Cathy........love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Layout Cathy!!Your daughter is such a pretty Young Lady - Takes after her mother..
    That Sneak Looks very interesting-I'll be back for that..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, soft layout! Of course I would love it as it's done in my favourite colours!!

    I hope that sneak isn't for TCR next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures Cathy and of course the pink. Even the flowers in the photo are pink...did you do that on purpose?? I love your journaling and the photo is just beautiful.
    Can't wait to hear your news.
    Have a Happy New Year and I will see you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete